Hello, guest!
or Register?

Bring Me Brothers

34 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7
Alias: GreatTallywhacker

Evelyn Griffin is a quiet and somewhat odd 24 year old who's worked as a nurse since around 16/17 for a local older doctor who has recently retired. She has grown up in a close and warm household, though it doesn't mean it has to be perfect.

She has an older brother Sam and younger brother Timothy. They can be any age you want and I leave it to you what you want for a face claim. The description given so far has been vague but it seems they care a lot and might be slightly protective of their sister while at the same time completely understanding she is weird and at least one wants her married off while she is still somewhat young.

If you have any questions feel free to message me!

I am also happy if anyone wants to play her parents. Her mother is a cook for one of the higher class families named Madeline and her father Joshua works as a signalman for the rail road.

*Sam is taken!