Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Sight for Sore Eyes [Market, Shops and Spas]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony squeezed her hand and smiled at her reassuring. He led her in to get a room with two beds. "You are going to be here any time you want. I want you to take it easy, alright?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"Aye brother." She smiled as she sat on the bed that she would sleep in, rocking forward to get her shoes off. She struggled to get around her belly. But she managed, pulled the shoes off as well as the hose, revealing her poor, swollen feet before she put them on the bed. "Oh, that's lovely," she sighed out. And then it hit her that she would never have her husband rub her feet again, or her back, or otherwise. She bit her lip to keep her from getting upset.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony was happy she was looking relaxed but then it was gone. He frowned and sat on the edge of her bed to look down at her. "What is it Karen? Are you hungry? I can go get something to eat..I can get you a glass of milk.. Oh! And a liver and onion pie. Just what a woman expecting needs."

536 Posts
15 Threads

She shook her head, "No... Oh, lord, please no on the pie. You know I am not one to eat offal if I have a choice in the matter." The very thought made her green in the face. "Thank you for the offer." She sighed after that and then whispered, "I just... wish he was here... I can hardly ask you to rub my feet, that would be quite improper of me. And I wouldn't let ye if ye tried." She added. Part of it was that he knew very damn well her feet were ticklish.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony chuckled and shook his head. "Too afraid I'll tickle them or complain of the smell?" He jok3d of course but patted her hand. "Sorry you don't have someone to rub your feet. I hated that man with a passion but I'm sad to see you alone like this. You know I only ever wanted you safe and happy."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Ye wouldn't dare talk about my feet, I'd stuff yer face in my shoe." And she meant it. "I might hire someone to rub my feet. A courtesan, perhaps," that was a joke, but she blinked and then said to herself, "Or should I?" After all, a woman did have needs... And to the reader, the author is quite aware of how this sounds but promises it is innocent. She needed someone willing to rub her feet without expecting sexual favors. Gawd, get your mind out of the gutter! (XD) - Karen muttered, "You know what sounds delicious...? Scotch eggs and fruit pastries. And some cheese and grapes... Oh, and pickles. That would take my mind off of my feet. "And a tall glass of lemonade." She moved to put her stockings back on.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony rose a brow and wagged his finger in her direction. "Try it and you'll be smelling my boot!"

Her muttering about a courtesan made him raise his brow and he got that devilish smile on his face that he had once in a while when he was about to say something crude. "May I have her after?" His arm raised in reflex in case she tried to slap him as he laughed a little.

His brow rose at her list of food. "Just that then? Well don't get dressed. I'll bring at least some of it to you. Whatever I can find around this tiny town. But you've been walking too much, take it easy. I mean it."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Who said it would be a woman?" she countered with an evil looking grin. "I'll lend him to ya afterwards if that is what ye want." She snickered and shook her head, "And I wouldn't recommend ye tryin ta make me smell yer boot, I might puke all over ye. We wouldn't want that, now would we?" she asked sweetly.

And then when he ordered her to stay in the room, she said, "I would walk a thousand miles for scotch eggs," she said honestly. "I cannot get enough of those."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony looked a bit disturbed at the prospect of a male and shook his head quickly. "Keep him. You could use the stress relief." He chuckled and waved her off. "You think I never cleaned puke off my boots. You forget I've been to some pretty shoddy pubs in my time. "

"If there are scotch eggs to be found in town, I shall bring them to you. No walking. I want you resting. You've been through too much stress as it is. Maybe a bath to relax after your travels. Understand?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Yuck, Pony." Was all she said about the puke.

She sighed and threw her hands up at his orders though, "Alright, alright, I will lie down." And she abandoned the quest to put her hose back on. "If I have to, I'll pay or the ingredients for me to cook them here if need be. I can do that whilst sitting down so don't ye tell me no on that." She may or may not have been a junkie for Scotch Eggs. "Besides, cooking relaxes me," she added sleepily, hunkering down under the covers and yawning.