Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Sight for Sore Eyes [Market, Shops and Spas]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"It will be. You'll take good care of it and I will be there to help you. " Pony hugged his sister carefully and rest his head on hers. "I missed you too. I cursed his name every day cause I missed you."

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

"I wish ye would understand what a good man he actually was. He loved me very much and he made me happy, even though our time together was short. He gave me what I sought, and that is what matters. I won't force ye to feel different than ye do though... I don't want ta fight about it. Just don't talk badly about him to or around my child, ye ken? Just give me that much. Please?" She lay a hand on his arm and pulled back to look at him with sad eyes that were older looking than when he last saw her. She'd just suffered through some of the worst heartache a wife could go through.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony ruffled her hair. "I won't  speak I'll, but I won't speak kindly. He made you happy, that's the only thing I'll grant him that, but he also took you." He sighed and shut his eyes.  "I know, I wont say anything..."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I didn't ask ye to say good either. I appreciate ye not sayin' anythin' at all... But there will be a day when the child asks questions. It's natural..." She sighed and went on, "Regardless, I am happy ta be home..." Except there would be a time when she has to decide whether to keep traveling or get a small house to raise the baby in. Gypsies raised their children on the road, could she do it? At the moment, it did not matter. She just wanted to rest. "I'm so tired, Pony..."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Then you will be there to teach the kid and tell it whatever you wish about their father. I will keep out of it and just make it clear we did not see eye to eye."

He hugged her lightly and took the reigns to get the cart moving. "Glad to have you home again. I guess I can't spend every night in the cart anymore. Let's get a room, you need your rest."

536 Posts
15 Threads

That reply satisfied her. She wasn't going to try and change him, that would be an exhausting undertaking as she had discovered just trying to get him to accept that she wanted the dream. He had accepted it at a cost to her, and not seeing her brother was hard on her even if she didn't say so.

"Alright," she said to getting a room at the inn.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled lightly at her and was quiet for most of the ride to the inn. "So.. what happened with you then? I mean.. he must have left you money and a home right? I can't imagine your fairy tale prince left you penniless.." He immediately added so she didn't think he was going to use his own pregnant sister for money. "I just mean.. you walked here. I will be furious if it turned out he lied to you or had used it for something unimportant."

536 Posts
15 Threads

"I am not penniless, no. I didn't walk all the way here, either, I rode in a coach until I couldn't stand the smell of other people. The house was just finished, I sold it already. I'm hardly destitute." Harold would never have left her in the poorhouse. "I just... couldn't.... look at it. I couldn't be there by myself. It was too quiet, too devoid of laughter and joy."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Good. At least you and the baby are taken care of financially. " He patted her shoulder before pulling the cart to a stop. He went around to help her down and smiled at her. "You know me, Joy and Laughter are my defaults. It'll be like the good old days but better. I'll do what I can do make it better, ok?"

536 Posts
15 Threads

"Aye." She sighed and closed her eyes for a time, not sleeping, just giving her eyes some darkness until he helped her out of the cart. She had a noticeable waddle by that point, but sitting on the bench of a cart didn't feel good to anyone, let alone a woman who was closing in on her last months of pregnancy. She gave a tired smile when he brought up joy and laughter being his finer points... Her hand moved to his and squeezed.