Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] All the boys to the yard
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"It's a good thing, Elijah." Ben consoled, for Elijah seemed uncomfortable. "There's plenty that enjoy being hard on others, even on petty criminals, just for the sake of being hard on them. Especially when it's one of our lot. We need more humane folk like you in Whitby."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked over and smiled. "I hadn't thought about that. You are right there are some that let a little power get to their heads. They forget or don't care that even law breakers are people. Everyone has a story and things aren't black and white. Thanks. I am glad to be here around you all. I will keep that in mind."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye indeed. You're a good man, Elijah." Ben said. "Hannah would have been happy to know you're back. She was worried when you moved to the big city." Like Ben, his wife had treated Elijah like a son.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah's face fell. "Yeah.. Hannah was so kind to me. I am going to miss her a lot. " She was someone he could talk to. As much as Ben taught him and he looked up to the man, it was his wife that had a gentle heart and an ear to those in need.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye, we all do." Ben said quietly. "I had always thought I'd go first. But we had another baby and it was a difficult delivery and left her sick. And then the flu came... We lost her and the bairn. We thought we'd lose Rose too, but she pulled through."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Rose was ill too? I am so so very sorry. I really wish I had been here.." He admitted sadly.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye and William, but he recovered fast. I heard it was worse in York. They say it was killing people all across the world. You heard that?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned and furrowed his brow. "There was people getting sick but I had no idea it was so bad. I am so sorry. I am glad William recovered."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye..." Ben said, and he walked in silence for a moment.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah let the silence hang heavy before looking at him. "May I ask.. about Simon?"