or Register?

[Complete] Not To Worry [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable looked around at all the contents of the store with stars in her eyes.  When it came, Nettie's question seemed to confuse the girl.

"We can... make a whole new book?  I thought..."  Wasn't this just a place to get things to fix her book?  They could just - make a book?  How was that even possible!  Mable was in awe.  "Would the - is the extra supplies very expensive?  I'd like to try to make a whole new book, if that's really something we can do!"

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie rose her brow confused. "It's basically the same supplies as a new book, we just get blank pages to fill it with. It will not be much more. Would you like that?" She wanted to please the girl, she was very sweet and she was glad to cheer her up after being left behind.

"It won't be as fancy as an entire new book, but if we decorate the cover it'll be just as good if not better in our own way.' She smiled and grabbed some extra paper and leather for binding. "Should we use more pink thread? I have other colors at home if you like? Oh, and I still want to show you my dress!' She clapped her hands together and gave a serene look.
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Nettie's answer was simple, but Mable's jaw was still wide with awe.  She had never even thought before where books had come from.  Of course someone had to make them, but she'd never thought it would be so easy that she could do it herself!

"Yes - all the thread must be pink!" Mable said, gathering herself.  "And the cover will be gorgeous and - goodness, your dress!  Miss Nettie, we have so much to do, will we have time for it all?  I hope so!  Goodness!"

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Her excitement was infectious and Nettie smiled more, stifling a small laugh. "It will be fine. It is still early." She actually had a club meeting today, but it was later. More than enough time to start teaching the girl and show her dress. "Let's use your thread and if you run out, I will buy some more. You will not run out of pink if I have anything to say about it." The woman said very matter of factly.

She purchased the stuff and started towards the door again. Her eyes lingered on something and she picked up a little ribbon she found. "Hm.." It was a nice light blue. Perfect to wrap around her gift for Maxim. "Alright. I think this is everything? " Her eyes turned to Mable to be sure. "Oh.." She also picked up a new pen. "For your art." The woman smiled at the girl and paid for it before leaving.