Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Drink to Dead Beats [Market, Shops and Spas]

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

It was a beautiful day and she was lazing at her desk, feet atop the mahogany surface as she nearly drifted into a nap. The small tinkling sound of the bell had her feet drop to the floor. She walked over and her eyes lit up at the sight. "Well well well... " She looked away and rubbed her chin playfully. "Did we have plans today. I am the worst at keeping a schedule."
Lady

51 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...php?tid=48
Height: 5’3”
Alias: Dropbear

Alexandra had been walking the streets with her sisters and terrible stepmother on a bonding trip, hating every moment of it. So when they came across Christine’s shop, she easily span the tail how she was meant to be spending the afternoon with her dear friend and that father had agreed to it - he hadn’t but what could he do about it if he wasn’t there? Alex wasn’t sure her stepmother bought it, but the women had clearly had enough of the oldest negative attitude affecting her plans and let her go with a warning to come straight home after.

Walking through the door, she got distracted by the first book there like normal until the playful welcome. “Just save me from that witch. Please I beg you” she smirked lightly.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine laughed and playfully linked an arm with hers and led her away from the entrance. "Rescuing damsels is my specialty. " She  winked before leading her to the back room where she kept some of her father's more valuable books. She gestured for her to  a dark wood loveseat with rich embroidery she had shipped from Siam.

"Sit and relax now. That terrible harpy is far now. May I offer you something? Oh what time is it anyway.." She checked her watch and smiled with a shrug. "I forgot to wind it."
Lady

51 Posts
3 Threads

Alexandra sat on the seat, letting her eyes wonder over the books. She really did like it in here. "Just some water if you would" she smiled at her friend. "I'm surprised you are about to run this place with how forgetful you can be."

253 Posts
4 Threads

"Water it is!" She spoke in a melodic cheerful tone as she got her a large glass of water then sat beside her. "My memory doesn't matter. This isn't a job for money. I am well enough off without the store." She grinned in delight and picked up a book looking it over. "It is about taking my dead father's treasured collection of books.. and letting people buy them for a song so they are separated forever, never to reunite again. Destroying his legacy he had hoped to have, I suppose."
Lady

51 Posts
3 Threads

Alexandra gave her a knowing, but slightly sad smile. "Well I enjoy the song price, keeps Papa from noticing where my allowance goes" she responded before sipping on her water, relaxing into the seat. "Done anything of interest today?"

253 Posts
4 Threads

Her smile was bright like a morning sunrise as she looked towards the younger woman. "Of course, my dear. I don't mind giving you a better deal. You're not like the others, you deserve it because you're more." She gave her a playful wink. "You are my friend. Which reminds me, let me know when your birthday comes. I shall give you one for free as a gift. Your choice! I like the company of your visits." She hmmed and leaned back in the seat to sip her drink. "Nothing so far, but it is still quite early. What about yourself?"
Lady

51 Posts
3 Threads

Alexandra nodded to what was asked of her with a light smile and blush, pleased by the news of a book for a present. It would probably be the only one she would like well ever. “Besides walking around with the witch? Nothing.”

253 Posts
4 Threads

She rolled her eyes. "Ach.. the witch. She should really give you your space." She looked disappointed as she sipped quietly. "You should find an excuse to avoid her as much as possible, though it can be tricky. If I can help, just let me know. I'm always eager to help you. I wish I had someone to help. I'd have done anything to be able to get away from that man. Like a troll in human form."