[Complete] Keep Me Like A Secret [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Edmund pressed his lips together, genuinely considering the question.

"I don't have anything in particular planned, but... I need to find Mable."  He cringed as he said it, glancing away from Francis.  "She left before I woke up is all, but I - you know, I worry about her.  Though, I don't see why I can't stay with you just a little longer..."

Mable was smart enough to not find trouble by herself every other day, surely today should be no different?
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis nodded and squeezed his hands. "Of course! You should make sure she is alright. I totally understand. I can help you look for her if you like. I mean, I can check the beach for you if you want." He knew he didn't like the beach. "She has all of those shells and stones, it seems like a good spot to start." Especially if she knew her brother wouldn't want to go there.

" But I don't mind spending a few more minutes here with you before we go. Or we can reunite later after you know she is safe?" It seemed like the better option. Francis would feel terrible if she had gotten into trouble while they were spending this time alone. As much as he wanted to keep Edmund all to himself.
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Francis remembered Mable's shells.  Did he offer to check the beach because Edmund had told him he didn't like it there?  He hoped so.  Edmund wanted to melt.

"Would you mind..?  I don't want to - to burden you, but I really would appreciate it."

Edmund's hands squeezed Francis just a bit.  "Five minutes, could we have that?  And we can see each other later, too."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis shook his head. "I suggested it, of course I don't mind. I want to help you. I'd feel like a hero if I could find your sister and got to bring her home to you." He said honestly and smiled. He could do a good deed for a selfish reason and admit it.

Those hands felt nice in his and hiding behind the church like that felt like such a magical moment. He looked into his eyes and nodded. "Fine minutes is more than fine. And later we can be together much longer, if you like. I hope I'm not being too greedy to want every moment I can have of yours." He said and then leaned to the other again. He liked feeling his body so close and rest his cheek against his. "I could just be like this forever." he said softly and sighed happily.
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Edmund nodded in agreement after a moment, repressing a smile.  He would treat Francis like hero if he found his sister, he'd kiss him right on the mouth despite how embarrassed he would be doing so.

His arms came around Francis again, his hands rubbing up and down his back.  "No no, it's alright, be greedy," he insisted.  "That way, I'm being generous by giving in to you."

Edmund turned his face to press his nose against Francis' cheek, hiding his smile against his skin.

"You really are so kind to me.  I'm shocked no one else snatched you up before me - I feel sorry for them.  But not very sorry.  Mostly, I'm... I'm happy."  Imagine that.  Edmund Reynolds, happy.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

The smile was infectious, Francis felt light headed. When did he last feel this way? He didn't have to think on it too hard. Edmund was being wonderful and thought he was wonderful even though Francis knew better. But Edmund didn't care about his past as he didn't care about his.

When the other moved his arms, he was quick to draw him in for the hug and leaned to him when the other's nose rest against his cheek. "Then I will be greedy. So greedy I will always want any free moment of yours you can spare for me." He chuckled weakly and closed his eyes.

"And here I thought you were almost never happy. It might be rare, but that will make any moment like this all the more special to me. I want to make you happy now and always. When you aren't, I am going to be happy still because I'm with you." He said and then turned his head to catch his lips with his own. They only had a couple of minutes left before he'd have to depart.
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

The kiss should not have surprised Edmund, but it did.  For a moment, his shoulder's tensed and his hands clenched Francis' shirt against his back, but only for a moment.  The next,  Edmund forced himself to relax even as he turned away.

"Francis!" he gasped, "please!  Warn me!  I - if you just surprise me like that, I'll..!"

He didn't know what he'd do, and he didn't care enough to think about it.  He drew his arms back to himself and cupped Francis' face, pulling him in again, so close their noses touched.

"Really," he tutted.  "You're lucky you're so charming."  He leaned in more, kissing him again, chaste and uncertain but smiling.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis was a bit surprised by the reaction, but then it was true he'd been drunk when he did it last night. He smiled and shook his head. He nuzzled his nose against the other. "I'm sorry. I will not do it again without warning you first and asking. I certainly want you to want it every time." He said softly and relished each kiss he gave him. "Or shall I just always be wanting and let you come to me when you desire it?" The lighter haired man asked , cracking his eyes open just a little to look at him. "I honestly do want you happy and comfortable with me. I am pushing so much just holding you like this, aren't I?"
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Whether Francis asked first or not, Edmund would always want to be kissed by him.  But he preferred a warning, so he would at least be able to prepare for it.  Really, it was for his own mental well being that he be warned before any kind of intimacy.

"Just ask to warn me," he whispered, eyes still closed.  "If you wait for me, you might be waiting forever.  But if you ask, I'll say yes."  He didn't think he'd be able to say no.

"You're not pushing me Francis, I hugged you first.  Don't - don't worry so much.  If you do something I don't like, I'll tell you, I promise.  Honesty, remember?"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis rest his forehead against his and chuckled softly. "Perhaps one day I will wait until you ask or kiss me first. Just to see how long you can be kept waiting. Though that might just drive me crazy more." He laughed weakly.

"Of course, but..I do worry if I do something you don't like it is harder to apologize. So much easier to ask for permission first, am I right?" He said softly and kept hugging him. His head moved to rest against his shoulder burying it into him. He really did want to just stay like that for hours. "I do honestly want to never let go."