[Complete] Keep Me Like A Secret [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

"Please," Edmund whispered, shivering at the feeling of Francis' warm breathe against his lips.  Not a second later, something warmer pressed against him, and Edmund hummed a pleased tone.

He really didn't know what he was doing, but he did know that it felt good, so he just copied what Francis did and kissed him as soft as he was kissed.  His hands rested at the other's shoulders, clenched in his shirt tight as if he would get lost without something to hold onto.  A long moment passed before Edmund pulled away, his head falling against Francis' shoulder beside his hand.

"Fuck," he whispered, "thank you.  That was - that was very nice.  I really like doing that with you.  Shit."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis let his kisses linger on Edmund's, and thrilled at how easily he was excited by something so mild. It really wanted him to go further but at the same time he worried about taking away this innocence he had.

When they came up for air, he leaned against the wall and stroked his hair. Listening to the other speak so crass made him smirk. "Oh was it that good? I've only kissed you. I don't know how you'd handle it if I did more." He moved to kissing along his jawline and down that delicate neck as his hands settled on the other man's hips drawing them close to his.

"Maybe one day you'll give me permission."
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

More?  God, Edmund could just barely handle this, how could there be more than this?  He tilted his head, giving Francis more access to his neck, even as it sent a flutter down his spine.

"Maybe, maybe one day," he gasped.  Unable to bear the feather light kisses on his neck any longer, he turned and captured Francis' lips again, just for a second.

"But not today," he finished.  "Not here, either... ah, sorry to disappoint."  A hand moved to Francis' cheek, rubbing against his stubble with obvious appreciation.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis didn't hesitate to meet his lips and then smiled looking at his face. He rest his head against the wall and shook his head. "You could never disappoint. And I'm in no rush. You're perfect just like this, besides I wouldn't ask you for anything more than a kiss without plenty of warning. " He grinned and hugged him once more.

"Ready to go in and see your sister?"
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

The praise felt good, but Francis' arms around him felt better.  Edmund stayed there for as long as he could, and seemed to droop when his sister was mentioned.

"Yeah," he mumbled, pulling away from Francis, slow and reluctant.  "I suppose I should regardless.  Um, would you mind if I went in alone?  Or did you want to come with?"
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis wanted to come. He wanted to stay by his side. Instead, he smiled and shook his head. "I think its best if just the two of you talk. I'm never far if you want to find me though. Alright?" And he hoped he would. But would he see him again later that day or will he let life take him and maybe see him again in a week? Two? A month? Maybe this will be but a memory forgotten as easily as winter.

"Goodbye, Edmund." He said softly and turned to go.
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Francis was right that it would be better if just the siblings spoke alone, but that didn't mean Edmund liked to hear it.  He simply nodded, watching the other man turn to leave.

"Goodbye Francis."