Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] What makes us human?
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon sat back down. "I shouldn't have given you trouble like that. I'm sorry." He drank the water. For a second, his stomach protested, but then he felt better.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head and patted his shoulder. "It's not about causing me trouble. It's about you. What's going on? I am here to listen if you want to talk. I give you my word it won't leave here. I want to help you. "
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon frowned at him. Something that made his head feel like it was being split in two and so he stopped. "Nowt's goin on. I just thought I get meself a drink. But it was a good drink, so I get meself another, and well, ye know. It was stupid... What time is it?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah didn't believe him but nodded. "Take it easy. I don't want to see you like that again. It looked painful. " He glanced at the old grandfather clock that had been a part of the house. "Four in the morning. You should go back to sleep."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

He didn't have long to sleep. His father would kill him for staying out all night. But his father would dig him up and kill him again if he also didn't show up at the harbour. Yet he lay back down and quickly dozed off.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. He rose to his feet to wash the cups. He put a note on his chest asking him not to leave until he got up. Then he went to bed laying just on top in his clothes.

As he slept, Diane the calico, woke up and got curious. Before sunrise, she had sat on the new man's chest staring at his face as she napped with her legs curled under her.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

When Simon woke up at last, it was bright outside, and he could hear sea gulls calling. He sat up, the cat digging her nails into his shirt, and he groaned. The boats were out already. But what did it matter? He'd probably vomit over the fish anyway with the boat moving up and down. He found the note, frowned at it for a moment and then understood the message. He didn't have anywhere to go anymore anyway.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah came out from the back, his hair damp from a bath. He had to clean his shoes anyway and put on a new crisp outfit. "Oh, I am so sorry!" He delicately pried off her claws and held the cat in his arms. "She likes laying on me for warmth. Guess you were quite cozy too." He pet the cat before putting her down and letting her out to find her own breakfast. "Need anything ? I might have something for a headache."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

That would be great," he said, as he got up. "I'm sorry." he said once more.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled. "What for?" He went to the bath room and found some headache powder and put it in some tea and handed it over. "This should help. If you need to clean up, you can use the bath later."