Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Goonies Never Say Die [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Alias: Lily

“I find fault in your logic, how is it you can speak of my parents but I can not do the same as yours?” When they continued and the other boy went on about his math skills that were just to be his fist and minus a few teeth, Lucian rolled his eyes.

“If you show your hand all at once, that makes it easier for your opponent to slice it clean off,” he turned to walk backward so he could see the look on the other boy’s face, “Or so my sword-master said. I have outgrown the need for him. I am moving further in my studies.” Luc looked down at his fingernails as though this was just another day and as they made their way to the boardwalk.

“Plus you are far too quick to temper.”

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Was this guy trying to do this on purpose? He couldn't take it any longer. "Who cares about sword master? You don't got a sword!" And with that, while the other smugly looked down at his fingernails, he took his chance. He might have been right about Edward's temper but that wasn't a good thing when he was the focus of it.

The smaller boy rushed the other as fast as he could to tackle him to the ground. "Let's see what your fancy classes told you!" He said, more than willing to put the other in his place.