or Register?

[CW] Second thoughts? Not this time.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Who was a sneaky brother and an even sneakier fiance? … Not-fiance? No, that implied defeat. Fiance.

Zechariah! That was who. He inched across the floor to lurk at the stairs and eavesdrop.

Every damned slide of his shoe screeched like nails on a chalkboard. The slower he went, the more they screeched.

He picked his foot up and ended up stomping forward, catching himself on the banister to leer up.

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

She looked down toward the deranged man when she heard his squeaky shoe. Curling her lip a little in disgust, she muttered, "Stronzo," and then said loudly enough for him to hear, "May I please have my legers so I can go home now? Back to the DIAMOND PONY where I belong." She emphasized the name of the brothel, hoping that shocked his sister enough to make her get her brother off of Sonia's back. The latter raised a brow and crossed her arms over her bosoms.

47 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'5''

Ruth bent her head to the side and tried not to eye her brother as the woman made such declarations “I understand. Your wishes should be respected. However, you did, at some point, accept a proposal. What prompted this change of heart?” Ruth tried to be reasonable. She didn’t have any particular stakes in this situation and she was not going to force the woman to stay, but since she had been told Sonia wasn’t doing well she would check on her thoroughly before taking her anywhere. 
The shrikes were kind of annoying. Ruth wished she could command Zechariah to stay where he was and not move, but she would need eyes or voice to that and they were both otherwise occupied.
Ruth was new in town, so she didn’t know about the pony. “Is the doctor convinced it is safe for you to travel?” she inquired, as she took a step back. She did not intend to imprison her. Ruth didn’t know the word, but the concept was clear she shook her head at Zech, now, finally. Her face asked what the fuck in an expression too evident to be elegant.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Zechariah feigned invisibility at Sonia’s cry. He was not caught – they had not made eye contact!

Caught by Sonia [according to his own rules], at least. Instead, he did not glance away quick enough to avoid the demanding glance of an older sister who knew his games (and probably invented half of them). Zechariah shrugged widely with an exasperated look, then silently mouthed “ishahot!” as though that explained it all.

… Wait. Ruth was an ishah. He glanced to and fro, hoping to unfairly drag Elijah back into this.

Hebrew: