Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Allow Me To Introduce Myself [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis stared at Roderick. He'd almost missed the fact they were stopped. And did he hear screaming a moment ago? Maybe the carriage almost hit someone.

He clenched his fist and looked at the other. "Stop
.stop crying! I didn't hit you that hard! You were hysterical..." the guy had been about to make him lose it and they had been trapped in a speeding carriage. He just was trying to fix it. Maybe rich people couldn't be fixed. He moved to grab the carriage door and open it to get out. His legs felt shaky from the journey.
Blood-Shy Future Surgeon

78 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

The cart had stopped. Roderick was still crying, but his thoughts were starting to come back to him.

Roderick snapped his teeth at him like a wild, red-eyed animal just in case he thought twice about jumping back in.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis stared at the rich man as if he had truly lost his mind. He waited for him to snap at him and slammed the carriage door in his face. He hoped it hit him. How could such a guy be able to get his hands on so much money? The world wasn't fair. He was sure this wasn't going to come back and bite him on the ass. He shrugged his arms and turned to walk off without any care for the guy in the carriage.