Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Sins of the Past Speak Again [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis stared at Father Richards with an intent frown. "You looked like you were dead. You need more than rest. I am trying to actually be nice for once and show concern."He said as he placed a hand on his chest, feeling insulted that the other wasn't more grateful that he was sticking out his neck to look out for the stupid priest. Did someone have to be unwell in the head to be a priest? He'd believe it. "I am trying to make sure you are truly well before I let you sleep and maybe risk not waking up. You faint a lot."
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

Gabriel barely resisted banging his head against the doorpost. "I am truly alright, Mr. Tully," he said with a weary voice. "Thank you for your concern." Nosiness.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis eyed him a moment before he smiled. "I'll come back with a water. Maybe you'll want it when you wake." He turned to go, but swung around on his toes before the other could go back to his room.

"Oh, father... just a question. If I see the woman around, and..she asks for you. Just if.. should I send her away?"
Posting Freak

764 Posts
15 Threads

Height: 5'9

He'd rather Mr. Tully would not come back, and he certainly hoped he wouldn't run into the woman. God help him if he ever found out about what the woman claimed to be. He'd never hear the end of it. And neither would anyone else in town.

"Thank you, Mr. Tully," he said reluctantly. "If she asks for me, please come get me." He closed the door.