Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Cut off my Roots [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

That seemed to make Uriel happier and sag with a little bit of relief. Worry for his brother was etched across his face as he helped Menachem to the bathroom. "I assume you know how to work plumbing and don't need my help? And I am blessed but I wouldn't call it fortune because I built it myself." With that, he left his brother to get cleaned up and moved to his bedroom where he changed out of the now-soiled shirt. He would use the cold water in the ewer by the bed to clean up a little. Then he would kiss his sleeping wife and check on Abe. He took the boy who was somewhat fussy and paces with it.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem nodded as he moved to the bath. "Yeah.. you did that. I'll be honest. I thought you could grow to be one if those guys who didn't get married til you were older and it would be for someone looking for something stable. But you got yourself some happiness." He weakly patted his arm then waved him away.

When be left. He undressed and slipped into the water, covering his head for a moment before sitting back up. He washed and then just relaxed for a while in the warm water, even as it grew filthier by the moment. He rested his head and stared up at the ceiling.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Abe stopped crying and Uriel lay back on the settee. He propped his feet up on the arm and snuggled the boy, He didn't care how long his brother took relaxing in the tub, though Dr. Wells would be arriving at some point to take care of both him and Uriel. So for now, he comforted his sleeping son.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Hearing the baby stop crying, he relaxed more and would have fallen asleep if he wasn't worried about slipping under the water and drowning. That would be his luck.

He waited for a while before sitting up and winced trying to get out of the tub. He stood on his good foot shakily and tried to get to the floor but slipped as he dripped everywhere. With a painful thud, he cried out slightly but tried to stifle it. He let out a string of curses to himself as he pulled himself up and winced hugging his already sore ribs. He leaned to the wall and grabbed a towel to dry off.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Uriel put his son back with his mother for feeding. On his way out, he heard the thud and moved to the closed door that now stood between he and his brother. "Menachem, you alright in there, brother?" he asked in concern. "Need some help?" He knew the man would probably deny it, but the offer was still open.

281 Posts
6 Threads

There was a low grumble before he called out. "I.. just slipped. I'm .. fine. Any chance you got something clean I can wear? I don't want to wear this filthy stuff."It might be a bit big on him, but a belt and it would cover him temporarily. He winced and held his side and stomach area, feeling like he wanted to vomit. Guess the fall had been too much for his already troubled stomach.