Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

[CW: Homophobia]

Police cells were really kind of a second home to him, but Noah hadn't been in one for a while. Damn it. He hadn't even done anything this time. 

Some kid must have stolen some coin from a vendor, and Noah happened to have the very amount in his pocket. The only reason he had been accused and stopped was because he was in the vicinity and and his last name was 'Longbottom'. The policeman hadn't hesitated to bring him to the station. Before Noah had been locked up in this cell, he had added 'insulting a police officer' to his record. Well what did PC Wood expect?

"Fuckwads!" He shouted, to add another crime, but this time there was no response. The heavy metal door was firmly shut and his voice echoed off the tiled walls of his cell. He paced angrily up and down. Of course he was going to get accused. Of course nobody was going to believe him. Of course he was going to believe him. He pulled the bucket from the corner and kicked it across the cell with all his force. "Fuck you all!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was not in a state to work after what had happened. He'd changed his clothes and hoped no one read or cared about such things.

As he stepped into the constabulary, he noticed some new paperwork that pointed to someone in a cell and blinked. He checked the paperwork. "Noah? You're in here for stealing and insulting an officer?" He rose a brow. Wasn't he working on a farm for Uriel? He swore he heard it. Was he this desperate or just angry?

He walked over to look at him confused and frowning. The constable had hoped he was turning his life around, he'd wondered if people truly couldn't change.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah stopped for a moment. Was that Crane? He had heard the coward had come back. "Fuck you, I didn't steal nothin'!" he shouted.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed. "Calm down. Always so quick to yell at people. How often does it work?" He had little patience at the moment. "You've been working on the Meijer farm right? I would think they'd pay you the best they can afford. So I want to believe you. Please explain to me what happened?" He said though he was not certain either way just yet.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah didn't hear the second half of what Elijah said, because the first part had him raging. Elijah was lecturing him over stealing while he had work! "I DIDN"T FUCKING STEAL!" he yelled and he kicked the bucket at the door. The sound of metal hitting metal resounded through the constabulary.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah winced and then frowned. "Don't yell at me when I'm here to talk and let you explain your side. I don't have the patience today and could leave you to Cockburn or Roberts. But I know I'm nicer than them and you'd rather deal with me. So control yourself. " He pinched the bridge of his nose.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Controlling himself wasn't easy when the whole world seemed to hate his guts and it was always him who was singled out and given all its bullshit. But he had heard enough about Cockburn to fear him, and Wesley, well... he'd appear before the Magistrate tomorrow if Wesley dealt with him, and then he'd definitely lose his job. "UGH!!!!" he paced up and down, kicked the wall, "AAAAAGH." His foot hurt. "UGH. Fine!"

Still wanted to kick something, but his toes really hurt. He limped towards the door.

"They arrested me because someone accused me of stealin' when I didn't do nothin'!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Alright. I can believe that. You've gotten a bit of a reputation over time and some people just don't trust the name Longbottom. But Noah, I am here and listening. So just tell me what you were up to when it happened and if you saw anything. It may not be enough to find someone who did it. I'll also contact your employer to see when and how much you were paid. Maybe it'll help prove you had that much on you anyway. It is a bad coincidence and some misjudgement."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah didn't have the attention span to listen to all that, especially in his anger. "So what I have a reputation!? So do you!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head in annoyance. "You never listen. And so what? I have a reputation of being soft. There's worse things out there."