Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Just Can't Wait to Be King! [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward laughed as he watched him. "If there was, I'd have found it by now. I was at the beach before you, and I already found the one! You just try it!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

After what felt like hours to Bram - but was really only two minutes - he gave up, pouting at Edward's taunting. He approached the older boy. "Ye have to share with me," he stated.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward looked very surprised. "What? Why? It's my money! I found it all by myself!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

"And I will keep quiet about it..." Bram said sweetly. "So people won't take it from ye..."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward narrowed his eyes and pointed at him. "You wouldn' dare! I'll hit you so hard you'll be still feelin' it next week!"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram stepped back a little bit. "Then they'll arrest ye and find the money and take it.
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Something glittered in the water.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed looked at him wide eyed and sputtered. "I.. I They wouldn't! I didn't steal it, so no reason ta take it!" He then noticed something glitter in the water and took off towards it. He wasn't going to let Bram get a coin too if he could help it!

391 Posts
5 Threads

When Bram noticed Ed running back to the water side, he instantly realized that the boy had seen more coins. He ran after him, and, afraid he wouldn't keep up, launched himself at Ed's legs, trying to get hold of his ankles.

188 Posts
4 Threads

Ed yelled as he felt the smaller arms grab his legs and send him face first into the sand. He rolled over to try to get free and kicked at his legs the best he could. He could have hit the boy, but he was younger and he didn't care to hurt him too much since sometimes the little kid could be fun to hang around though it was rare.