Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Founders Ball [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius nodded. "But silk is so delicate, though it is soft like water. " He closed his eyes to relax and drank some more wine, having seemed to not notice her give her name until he finally said "Call me Darius."

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her

"Darius," she repeated in her thick Italian brogue. She was starting to feel the wine quickly because it wasn't her first bit. No amount of wine could fortify her to have sex with that old man. Darius had been correct to call him ugly, he certainly was.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded as he continued to work on the wine but also made sure to share with her. "That's me." He sighed and stared up as he was just relaxing and hoping to waste the night away up in the room, far from the party though he wondered if that old man would complain to his father downstairs about his insolence.

339 Posts
19 Threads

She seemed to doze off at some point, no longer accepting the wine because she knew she'd had enough for a time. And then she giggled at remembering the way Darius had insulted the old man, then muttered an amused but husky and slurred voice, "He really is an ugly old toad. A stronzo."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius had nearly fallen asleep himself as he had finished the bottle. He blinked at her and yawned. "What's a stronzo?"

339 Posts
19 Threads

She blinked awake and then murmured, "Turd. A piece of shit." She yawned and sat up, not feeling very well after all the wine she consumed between that part of the bottle and while she was mingling with the old fart.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius ah'd and nodded. He glanced over when she sat up. "Leaving already? Just be careful." He closed his eyes quite happy to stay and relax.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"No, I think I... I think I am going to be ill," she muttered and flopped back down. The room was wobbling. Why was the room wobbling?
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked startled and sniffed at his bottle. It was fine and not that strong. He stood immediately and pulled her arm to help her up. "Not on the velvet!" He looped an arm around her to make her steady and headed towards the first place he could think of for her to be ill, hoping that the horrible old man wasn't lurking about still.

339 Posts
19 Threads

CW: Adult topic

She stumbled from the bed and to a window, throwing it open and letting it all out before sliding to the floor into a ball. Outside of the door, one could hear the sound of the old man, "There she is. I knew the little bitch went to that room! I slipped laudanum into her wine." A door opened and then there were curses.