Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Founders Ball [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius waved to every familiar face he saw and ignored any he didn't. He was doing his due diligence to greet those that he felt his mother and father would wish.

He caught himself in a mirror and admired his hunter green attire, especially the velvet coat that was so soft to the touch it was almost soothing. Still, it wasn't enough of an excuse to remain. He hummed along with the music as he looked around until he found a bottle of wine. It was a fairly good one that had perhaps picked out personally by the patriarch.

Glancing around to make sure no one seemed to be watching, he grabbed it and hugged it close before slipping out a side door of the party to make his way up to some unused guest room.

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her

The old man said, "As much as I am loathe to say this, you go wander around and make your way to the guest rooms. Tie this around the knob," he handed her a pretty velvet ribbon, "so I know where to look. I need to rub elbows." And with that, he left her standing there with the loose ribbon. Such a weird man. She sighed and glanced around, asked which way the guest rooms were, got pointed in that direction, and went.

By the time she got there, she was overwhelmed. What did she do, just walk in? She picked a room and did just that, only to see a rather handsome young man who seemed to be enthralled with his coat. "Oh, ah... Sorry," she said in her deep, Italian accent and backed out.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius blinked as he had his lips around the bottle drinking without hesitation. He had somehow lost his shirt and his hair wasn't tied back letting it hang rather wildly. He had been on the bed just laying on top of his coat , relishing the softness thinking he wanted a lot more velvet clothing. Then the door opened and a woman walked in. Well almost.

"Wait..' He held out a hand to ask her to stop. He rubbed at his eyes and gestured for her to come closer. His other hand landed the bottle on the bed, spilling a little wine on the sheets. "Come closer.. I think.. I want you..."

He squinted from the darkness and smiled. "Yes.. I definitely think I want to paint you."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"I..." She blinked and moved inward, "I cannot stay long, I..." What could she say? I am a whore? The Amnesiac was understandably hesitant at that moment in time. She paused and then looked behind her, then sighed. She really didn't like the old man who was paying her so handsomely to look pretty on his arm, even less knowing she had to perform other duties. But then she froze when she could hear the old fart and a few of his friends approaching. She closed the door all but a crack...

"The lass I am taking you to, friends, isn't she spectacular? We're about to all take turns---" That was not agreed upon! She stiffened and closed the door the rest of the way. The girl pressed her back to the wall and said, "I have to get out of here," at a whisper.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius rose a brow. He shrugged and pointed down. "Hide under the bed til they're gone! They won't know you were here. Clearly if you were here, I wouldn't be letting you hide." He grinned innocently and took another sip of his wine. Then he held up a finger. "But if I help you .. you pose for me.'

339 Posts
19 Threads

"How am I to fit under the bed?" she asked, gesturing to her ballgown. "If you help me hide, I will pose. If you get my money from him, I will pose nude. Deal? The Cupboard should do!" she said and climbed into the armoire to hide, spending the next several moments cramming her skirts into the thing.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shook his head but let her hide. He considered deeply what to say and waited until the door opened, which it did. He smiled at the men and raised his wine. "Good evening! Care for a sip?" He said stretching out his arms over his coat looking very content.

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Have you seen a very lovely... whore wandering about?" asked the schnockered old man. "Tall, blond, perfect in every way shape and form?" He gestured at his chest. "She must be around here somewhere," said his friend, "She needs a good swiving that one."

Sonia shuddered in her hiding spot.

"I get her first since I am paying." said the old fart.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged and smiled. "I've seen no one like that. Just me.. perhaps she ran because you could not pay her enough." He laughed lightly and sipped some more wine. "It is only fair if she charges by the stone." He looked from him to his friends. "All of you together would be a good bit of money. I don't think you'd carry that much with you though." He chuckled as he relaxed. "Now could you men leave? I am enjoying my peace and quiet."

339 Posts
19 Threads

"Preposterous. I am paying top coin for her. One hundred pounds is quite a sum of money for simply dancing." He sounded sour. "Tell me where she is or I shall have your father pay the money to her instead of me. You're Carrington's boy, aren't you?"