Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Reunion of Sorts [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

21 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

"Oh, the poor thing. Such a shame. Perhaps it might be just the thing to perk her up." Pippa had looked a little pale, and she didn't look like a maid to Penny at all. She looked well bred. Pen tilted her head, "She seems out of place as a maid though, I must say. She looks like someone who hasn't worked much in her life and awfully pale like those ladies who don't go out in the sunlight because they are afraid to freckle." And there were plenty of those, thought the young miss.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Penelope was far to observant to have around the house, Tristan reflected, rather too late.

"You're right. She's had some misfortunes and fallen on hard times," he admitted. "But it's not for me to share her story."

21 Posts
1 Thread

"Well, perhaps she will confide in me." She gave a shrug and said, "I will take care of myself while I am here. I wouldn't want to add to her plate of things to do." She was half teasing him, half serious, and that was clear by the loving grin that fleetingly found her lips.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Thank you," said Tristan wearily, not returning the cheer. He probably looked a lot older than when they had last met. "We also have another guest staying... he's..." This was awkward. "A friend of a friend, who needed a place to stay while he's got some work here." It was a lie, but he couldn't tell her the truth, could he?

21 Posts
1 Thread

"I'll be sure to not bother him," she said, "You will all hardly know I am here." Her eyes did not fail to see the way he did not return her affection. She reached out and touched him on the arm. "I am sorry to have come at a strange time for you. I will get myself situated as soon as I can."

704 Posts
11 Threads

His eyes met her face when she touched his arm. Her word bothered him. Had he made her feel unwelcome. She was, in a sense, but it wasn't her fault. He forced a smile. "It's alright. Take your time. Things have just been a little... stressful here." He put his hand on hers. "But I'm happy to see you. Was beginning to worry our dear brother had buried you in paperwork."

21 Posts
1 Thread

"Everything will get better in time, I just know it," she said softly as he put his hand on hers. "Alright, Tristan. I'll see to settling myself in."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan nodded. "Of course... I'll ask Pippa to change the sheets in my room. You can sleep there."

He'd be sleeping on the sofa for a while. A warning really would have been nice.