Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] It Floats His Boat [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

67 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: TBD
Alias: BlackAck

"I'll give you your shilling, lad." said Norman sadly.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James looked at the man suspiciously, but he walked back and held up his hand, ready to run if needed. "Deal," he said triumphantly. Who cared if he let some pervert continue to spy on ladies. He didn't.

85 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5’5”

The mysterious woman to some also known as Lailani to others. Long curly black hair swayed slightly while the tan skinned noble was out in the water floating on a wood surfboard. Dressed appropriately for swimming even if the surfing activity wasn’t deemed an appropriate activity for a lady.

67 Posts
3 Threads

Norman hadn't seen the lady yet, for he was facing away from her at present. He thrust his hand into his jacket pocket and pulled out a coin.

"You seem like a smart boy, so uh you don't need to uh mention this to anyone else." Norman also dropped in a extra sixpence to ensure silence.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I'm very smart, ser," said the boy who could barely write his own name. He looked down at the money in disbelief and then pocketed it. Definitely smarter than this guy. "But I'm afraid this is only enough to keep me quiet this week."

67 Posts
3 Threads

"How much more for forever?" Norman asked. He wanted to wrap this up quickly for who knew what boats he was missing.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

What a sucker, James reflected. "I'll give ye a discount," he offered graciously. "Ten pounds."

67 Posts
3 Threads

"Ten pounds! I don't have that kind of money on me. Look, perhaps we can make a deal. I pay you, say once a week, til you get your ten pounds."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Forever is much longer than ten pounds, ser. I was givin' ye a discount, but only if ye pay in full now." James needed the money now. Between now and next week, this man might speak to someone and realize that he was an idiot, and then he'd never see his money. "How much do ye 'ave?"

67 Posts
3 Threads

Norman reached into his pocket.

"I only have a Crown on me." he said looking at his palm.