or Register?

[Complete] Bert Goes to Court [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

Christian names? What a unusual idea, but not quite radical for Delilah didn't strike him as the type. Delilah.. he silently repeated. he liked ease that it rolled off his tongue. Careful, Bert his inner policeman cautioned him. For he had heard stories of Irish women with fiery appetites and attitudes that matched their red hair.... Nonsense, Delilah was blonde.

"Delilah it is then." Bert said trying out her name once more, this time aloud. "As long as we're being informal, my name is Albert."
When constabulary duty's to be done...

102 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She/her/hers
Height: 5'1"

"Albert," she said softly, "A fine name." She smiled and reached out to touch his arm. "And a fine figure ye cut, helpin' me move when ye came here all dressed up fer me. T'at was very kind o' ye, Albert." Her eyes danced as she peered at him.

144 Posts
5 Threads

Ye've a fine lookin' figure too... Bert thought privately to himself as she fed his ego. Sturdy and sensible, having a woman like Delilah in his life could help Bert's career.  Senior officers liked their men to be married as they modelled the values that they were policing.

"Again, it was no trouble. Delilah."

102 Posts
0 Threads

She smiled up at him then, wishing he would give her a kiss or something but knowing they ought not to engage in said activity in public. "How rude of me not ta ask earlier, but what brings ye here taday?" she asked out of curiosity. He hadn't exactly asked to court her just yet, only that he might call upon her.

144 Posts
5 Threads

"Me? Just happened ta be passin'.." Bert said, but he couldn't keep his face stiff. He had difficulty with that around her. "Ye said ye wanted to take a turn without me uniform."

102 Posts
0 Threads

"Oh, aye," she said, her smile widening. Delilah was happy around him. He gave her the butterflies in her belly. She hadn't had that in a very long time. "I have time now if ye wish ta take t'at turn," she said softly, "I'd love ta."

144 Posts
5 Threads

"Aye. I'd love to, but I'd hate to interrupt yer move."

A Sunday stroll with this flaxen-haired beauty on his arm would certainly stoke Bert's ego.

102 Posts
0 Threads

She looked at him like he was the only man in the world she had eyes for, which was true. Her mouth was a gentle curve as she peered, her eyes dancing. "Ye weren't interruptin' much 'tall, Albert. I'd love ta take that turn wit' ye if ye'd like ta now. I could use t'e break, trut' be told."

144 Posts
5 Threads

"Grand." Bert retrieved his cap and plopped it on his head at a dangerous angle before retrieving his coat.

"Shall we away?"

102 Posts
0 Threads

"Aye, we shall!" She grinned and followed his lead.