or Register?

[Complete] Bert Goes to Court [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

Bert knew of the Carringtons. That family was like a shiny apple, infiltrated by worms. Looked good on the outside with fine clothes, manners, a big house, and money to spend. Yet below the surface, it was surely rotten to the core.

"Aye." he answered

How that family could dismiss Delilah for poor work was beyond him. If Bert had to guess, the men in the house were probably giving the maid the eye and the women got jealous.

"Ye'll have ta introduce me to yer new family some time, since ye speak so highly of them."
When constabulary duty's to be done...

102 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She/her/hers
Height: 5'1"

"I shall. Mister Vaughn and his wife ta be are lovely." She smiled. "I would be proud ta bring ye ta t'e stables. I just adore it t'ere." She wanted to touch his hand but restrained herself by folding her hands in front of her.

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

"I'm glad the family's a good un." Bert answered. After the hostility of that Carrington place, some country peace and quiet would be nice. It would be easy to visit too, as Bert could borrow a bicycle from the station. "Ye deserve a rest."
When constabulary duty's to be done...

102 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She/her/hers
Height: 5'1"

She blushed prettily when he said what he said. Things were starting to look up for Delilah, and she was feeling excitement welling within her bosom for the prospect of getting to know the man. She gave a smile and murmured, "T'ank ye."