Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Facing the Music [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

195 Posts
7 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Ye won't be goin' there alone. I'll come with ye," said Bill. True it was Joe who had made this mess. But the Carringtons already had one murderer in the family and another son who had gotten Joe fired merely for talking to Miss Carrington. Who knew what they were capable of doing to him for marrying her?

286 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

Joe put his arm up to stop his father's progress suddenly much like one of the buffers at his old station.

"I got meself into this alone, I'll get meself out alone. It's a youn' man's game anyway." He wasn't sure how in the moment, but it sounded heroic, and he could do with a splash of daring-do right about now.

195 Posts
7 Threads

It sounded both stupid and insulting and if Joe's wife hadn't just gotten kidnapped, Bill would have had half a mind to knock him down again. "Don't be stupid. That family can't be trusted," he said. He was already in the hallway putting on his jacket and cap.

286 Posts
8 Threads

"I'll be fine. Besides, I 'eard that pints at the local are half off tonight only. Landlord's special.."

195 Posts
7 Threads

It seemed Bill used a lot of 'don'ts' whenever talking to Joe. "Don't fool around, lad. Those people are capable of murderin' ye. I'm coming."

325 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her

"Bill.." Lottie called out in that urgent tone, then stopped. "Be careful. Both of you. Come back dead an' I'll kill ye."

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe had given up trying to argue with him. "Alright then, just keep up." Joe answered. An extra pair of large angry fists might come in handy.

195 Posts
7 Threads

Bill turned to Lottie. The poor dear. He was as worried as her, but at least he could do something. He strode over, put his hand on the back of her head to pull her a little closer, and kissed her forehead, showing more tenderness than he probably had in a long time - something he regretted now that he felt that their safety was at stake. "I love ye, lass."

Then he turned and hurried out to catch up with Joe. His face was grim as he braced himself for what was to come.