Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Refreshments and a Return [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

15 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'8"

"I do not think anyone is born to become a serial killer, Mr. McLeod... I imagine that there is a disconnect somewhere that causes the mind to flip. Growing up, my brother was kind... Something happened and he flipped."

It was not complete lack of emotion, it was also a mixture of the way one was raised. She loved how her brother was, but the man he had become was someone that she detested and despised. Now... Now she was dealing with the aftermath on her family's end of the results of his actions and behaviors.

17 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'1''

There was definitely something odd about this one, Angus thought. Though she had spilled tears before, she now spoke about the matter practically - no - almost theoretically. Abstract. Angus couldn't quite pin her down and he decided he didn't like it. "I'm sorry he turned out the way he did," he said, but he had already half-disconnected. He loved playing his games. But only if he was winning.

15 Posts
2 Threads

There was no gain to this... The game and the acting was all for not. It was not that she was odd, she just did not like to be in the midst of something that she would not gain from. She knew the game, she knew how it was played... It would have to be someone who was better than her at it. 

Nodding, she lifts the glass and brings it to her lips. Finishing it off, she soon pushes herself back in the chair moving out of it. Turning to look at Angus, she frowns. 

"As am I. People can be good when they want to be."

Shrugging her slender shoulders, she moved to retrieve her hat from the table. 

"It has been a... Pleasure talking with you. Maybe the next damsel in distress will benefit from your willing assistance."

Chuckling, she winks to him as she places the hat back onto her head before turning to walk out.

17 Posts
3 Threads

Angus whistled between his teeth at her words and then just when she was about to turn away, he muttered (but loud enough to reach her): "Stuck up."

15 Posts
2 Threads

As Alice was walking away, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and leave before anything happened, he stopped it all. Hearing his words, she took in a deep breath. Quietly, she detoured to the bar. Waiting patiently, she would politely order a glass of ice water... She would even ask for a lime twist. Thanking the gentleman as he hands it to her, she takes a drink of it and tells him how perfect it is before winking and walking back to where the tables were located.

Walking over to Angus, she bats her eyes as her hand 'accidentally' spills the ice water onto his crouch area. Sitting the glass down on the table, she chuckles.

"Might I offer you some advice... The next time you want to intrude upon a woman's peace and quiet by poorly attempting to play the knight in shining armor, make sure she is interested in you at first. Do you really think that I am so stupid that I would not know what it is you are up too?"

Smirking, she moved to blow him a kiss as she turns to walk off.

17 Posts
3 Threads

Angus sat alone again, sulking over stuck up women, when the source of his sulking was back, and his private business suddenly felt like it was shrinking from cold (Not the crown jewels!). Angus gasped with cold and indignation. He didn't wait to listen to her, but jumped up, looked down at his wet crotch area horrified, and then grabbed her wrist tightly and pulled her back towars him. "You'll pay for that."

15 Posts
2 Threads

Alice growled as he grabbed her by the wrist. Gritting her teeth as she is brought into him, she sneers up at him. Now he was threating her. Sneering up at him, she steps back a bit, her free hand came around and slapped him hard across the face. Snatching her wrist back out of his, she was seething...

"You ever threaten me again and I will see to it that your precious jewels are under greater distress than suffering under ice and water."

It was about this time one of the managers would come out... People were watching. Breathing hard and fast, she looked up to the man as he asked if she was okay. Nodding, she seems to instantly calm down as the manager stands between them.

"I'm fine..."

The manager, knowing who she was, was asking if he could get her anything. She shook her head as she thanks him for his kindness. Pulling out some money, she hands it to him as she again apologizes for the scene that was caused. The manager offered his arm as she walks out of the place with him leaving Mr. McLeod being stared at and the whispers starting. She knew exactly what she had done.

17 Posts
3 Threads

Angus glared after the young lady, his cheek burning from the slap, and mentally hurling all kinds of abuse at her. He didn't have long though for once the young lady was safely on her way, Angus was told to leave. Fine. He didn't want to stay here anyway. A pint, or a few pints, would suit him better. He hoped that Carrington would end up marrying someone who made her miserable.