Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A Rendezvous Among Brethren [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

"Roger!" Darius called out as he approached his snoozing sibling. He placed both hands upon his stomach to get his attention. "I need your assistance! Will you help me?" He gave him the most pitiful look he could, hoping to garner the favor from his younger sibling. "I will repay you in some way later, I give you my word!"
Blood-Shy Future Surgeon

78 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Roger. Dear Roger. His favorite brother, if only because he was the only reason Roderick had passing grades.

They were wearing different colored shirts, but maybe if he switched the ties...

Frantically, he looked over his shoulder before crouching carefully by Roger, waving a hand close over his face to make sure he was truly asleep.

He heard footsteps. His shoulders bunched up like the hackles of a cat, and then he quickly tiptoed out of the room... though not out of earshot.

Look, Roger always had the smarter solutions.

5 Posts
0 Threads

Sleep was a blissful thing, it made you quite unaware of your brothers plots or your other brother stopping such plot. Yet being woken by hands being pushed into ones stomach was not pleasant at all. “Bloody hell Darius” Roger groan shaving the hands away so he could sit up. “Is someone dead?” Because if not, someone would be.

95 Posts
4 Threads

Robert hated being home. His siblings were vain, uninteresting, and above all: loud - that was, they talked occasionally. Robert appeared in the doorway. "Excuse me. Can you keep it quiet please? Some of us are trying to study," he said in a whiny voice.

This occurred about ten times a day whenever the brothers were home from university.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius stared down at Roger and frowned in frustration. "Not someone. Something. Please, come and help. Roderick is already helping. I need you too."

His head turned up towards Robert when he came in and shook his head. "We aren't being that loud. I just need a little help. I don't want to do it all myself."

5 Posts
0 Threads

One blink. Two blinks. Something was dead?

Roger smirked. Maybe this break wasn't going to be as boring as he thought.

He simply rolled his eyes at the other triplet's whine, now much more awake.

"What am I helping with?"
Blood-Shy Future Surgeon

78 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

Roderick pulled in his breath and held it with a little gasp when he heard his name.

95 Posts
4 Threads

Robert rolled his eyes. "Let me guess. Another art project?" He followed his brother's example and rolled his eyes. This was why Darius would never be successful.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius gave a displeased purse of his lips and a little short breath. "I wish for you to assist me in a funeral. There is a badger recently passed that needs a funeral. Help me prepare for it. Perhaps dig the hole? I will owe you a favor, if you help me?" He tried to give his brother a look of need, like a puppy wanting dinner scraps. Of course he hadn't been cute in over ten years.

5 Posts
0 Threads

Dig a hole? How boring...

"Can't I help with preparing the animal?" he asked instead, that seemed much more fun.