Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Life Imitating Art [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

Her eyes closed and she took in a deep breath of air, letting it out with an audible shudder. And thrice again. "I'm..." Breath... "Sorry..." she said. "I am..." Breath... "So sorry... For this." Breath.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"There is nothing to be sorry about," said Tristan. Ok, maybe a little bit. "Just focus on your breathing for now, Pippa."

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Douglas moved over unsure what to do next.  Perhaps he should head on home.  He looked to Tristan, not wanting to be rude, but he figured the young woman needed something other than extra company.  "Tristan, perhaps I should go.  We can have another evening of whisky another time.  I think she is more important than tasting whisky, right now."

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"N-no, I'm fine..." She said. There wasn't much she could do or say.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan looked at Douglas. "Of course..." he said, rather disappointed (and yet talking over Pippa herself). But Douglas was right. Pippa's wellbeing was more important. Should be. "I'll drop by tomorrow. I'm sorry about this."

280 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=369
Height: 6'5"

Douglas nodded.  "No worries.  You have a lady in dismay.  A gentleman must see to that."  He winked.  Then going over to the chair where his jacket was laying, he put it on.  Then looking to Pippa, he smiled warmly with concern in his eyes.  "If you ever need anything that I can assist with, please let me know."  he meant that to both Tristan and for Pippa.

He went over to the hall way and headed out to the front door where indeed his driver was waiting.