Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Only Fools Rush In [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

Every now and then, Karen enjoyed the way he dished her food out or sometimes how his hand brushed hers. Her eyes remained on him and she would smile as he spoke to her. Then she would bloom too among all the people. "Oh, her birthday is next week?" She brightened, "Oh, do let me make a cake fer her, please?" She actually enjoyed cooking and baking, and would happily make a cake for Heidi.

She would take the girl under her wing sure enough if Lorn let her. She loved that this was a family.

She took a bite of roast and her mouth watered. She sighed happily.

"Miss Cora, this is delicious. Ye have ta share yer recipe with me sometime," in reference to it.

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

Lorn looked around glancing specifically at Cora, who gave a wink and a nod.  She would have plenty of work to make a special meal for that day.  They planned to have all the property staff there for a luncheon for a private party for the little girl.  Lorn smiled over to Karen and nodded.  He had not wanted to insult Cora, as she was the cook.

"Sounds like a great idea."  Lorn agreed.  "Everyone is to have half the day off, and it will be an easy half-day just seeing to the animals and getting ready for her party at noon."  He explained.

Miss Cora beamed at the compliment on her roast.  "Gladly.  I will write it down for you after we clean up."  She responded. 

Lorn continued to eat his meal.  He felt like his life was getting brighter with Karen's joining them.  He noticed Bella's chair and plate were still empty.  "I'm guessing Miss Bella is staying to eat her lunch with the grooms?"  He asked with a bit of a chuckle that most of those at the table joined in.

"I've warned Bruce to behave like a gentleman with that young lady."  Mrs. Pearson assured them, especially Miss Cora. 

Cora nodded.  "She knows to behave as well.  Though she has herself set on him, I think.  Though last year it was your eldest."  She chuckled.  "I don't think he even noticed that she was anywhere near him.  That Bruce of yours though, that might be something different."

Lorn grinned.  "We saw how they were looking at each other when we were coming up to the house earlier.  I agree.  That might be a romance in the bloom."  He glanced at Karen thinking of their own relationship that was growing.

536 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: Average

She nodded and was happy. She would make a cake for the little one, she would get that recipe, and she already got her man. Karen was feeling mighty happy right about then. She felt like she belonged for the first time, and that this was what normalcy was supposed to look like. Then she caught him glancing her way and her eyes met his. She stared and then gave a stupid smile because she was happy.

Then she made herself look down at her plate, a lovely blush coloring her cheeks. She was quite smitten with him, it seemed, for her body language said so.