Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Escaping Loneliness [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan nodded. He hadn't meant to mock or criticize the name of the pub, and he hoped that he hadn't offended the barman by asking questions about it. The man had overreacted before, and Tristan didn't want to get in trouble. Luckily the topic was dropped.

"I'm down in Flowergate. I'd be happy to help, though I hope you won't need it." He also kind of did, because he didn't have many patients yet and the bills had to be paid. "And no thanks, I should focus on finishing this one. I'm not a heavy drinker, I'm afraid." He didn't like the feeling in his stomach of drinking too much beer either. "The fish and chips is good," he quickly repeated, before the man could start about him not liking the beer again.

25 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'10"

"Flowergate, is it?" Llew asked. "I don't go there often. But I could, I guess. I'm glad you enjoyed your meal sir. It's on the house. There won't be no charge. My apologies, sir. I hope you'll try us again sometime and I promise a better time. Not saying I'm forcing you to go now, of course. Feel free to stay as long as you like. And I'll be happy to refill your drink or not. Depending on what you want. "

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan grabbed that chance of escape with both hands. He wasn't sure what the man was apologizing for, but he feared that the mood might soon change again, and so he downed his drink. "Thank you sir. You are very generous indeed. I must insist on a tip at least. The food is excellent." He got up.