Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Ripper [Market, Shops and Spas]

188 Posts
3 Threads

Gareth's attention was drawn by Pearl returning to the room, along with this young man she had been alone in that other room with. He began to listen in on the questions and answers.

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

Unaware of the evesdropping, PC Neil was deep in his interview.

"...I see. And what is your relationship to the deceased?" PC Neil asked his interviewees in that official tone designed to add detail to the official report, not really to provide sympathy in this most stressful of moments.

105 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, Inspector
Height: 5'7"

He stood with his back against the wall, a cheroot placed between his lips, ignored and unlit for the moment as the constable questioned the two young ones, eyeballing the reporter who seemed to be intent on his story. The fact that he even knew to be there at all, well... he moved from the wall and approached the man, "Ye will be kind to the girl and her family, won't ye? She did just hand ye a big story... at least that's my reckonin' as to why ye're here. Ye shouldn't even mention the girl was here at all. She shouldn't be here either. God, what a mess." He shook his head.

"If ye want the story, I'll give it to ye, but ye gotta leave the kids out of it. Twill be plenty of scandals as it is wit' he brother bein' what he was. Fuckin' monster."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I... shouldn't even be here," she choked out, as if just now realizing her folly, though part of it was because she overheard part of what was said by the P.I. She sighed shakily and said, "I hired a man to investigate why my sister's fiance disappeared. He is why I am here... I knew it had something to do with my brother but... I didn't know it was this bad." And then she shuddered and started to panic, "Did I..? Did I sh... shoot my brother?" Her voice was breathy and she was pale, looking like she was about to faint. She did nearly faint, swaying and nearly crumpling against Joe, but she took a few, calming breaths and shook her head, "I d-d-on't even know how to use a pistol properly," she squeaked and looked to the weapon she had dropped on the floor willingly, her lips pulled back to bare her teeth in a sort of grimace.

286 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

Joe felt Pearl's weight against him.

"Everything I'll be alright. It's not your fault." His lips hardened into a line as he decided to take charge.

"Constable, do ye mind if I take 'er 'ome to 'er family? Ye can see she's no fit to answer a lot of questions just now."

Neil stopped scribbling and looked at the couple with narrowed eyes.

"Suppose so. Where will you be staying if we should need you to help us with our inquiries?"

"I'll take Miss Carrington back to Carrington House. Then I'll go to mine in Osway Street, number -." Joe added helpfully. Then came the flash thought of the police knocking on the front door asking for him. Just make sure his parents don't answer the door...

"Very good then." Neil seemed satisfied with that answer, so moved on to the next person to be interviewed.

188 Posts
3 Threads

Gareth tried to listen to Pearl's story. A sister shooting her brother who was a serial killer. Now that was juicy stuff. He was annoyed therefore, when the investigator distracted him. Still, he thought he had heard enough. He wasn't going to get much information there. It seemed they were leaving. Together. Gareth mentally registered that. As well as the young man's address. Only then did he turn to the investigator. "I'd be delighted if you could tell me more."