286 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

A letter arrives at the Carrington Household:

Dear Sir,

In reference to your letter of --- March, we are writing to inform you that the matter you informed us of has been resolved.  After a through review, the individual named in your communique is no longer an employee of the North Eastern Railway.  I wish to assure you that we take passenger safety at the NER very seriously, but we will be conducting a strenuous review of the manner which our staff interact with all members of the general public.  I trust this action will restore shareholder confidence in the North Eastern Railway, and we look forward to your continued custom in the future.

Sincerely,

95 Posts
4 Threads

Robert read the letter with a complacent smile. He excused himself from the breakfast table so that his family wouldn't see him gloat and once he was in the hallway, he shouted out to a servant. "You! Maid! I'm going to need a picture frame!"

He had shown that conceited little stray!