Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Rose & Her Thorns [The British Isles]

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"I have not. I haven't spent an excess of time in America." He admits to her with a chuckle. "I've been to New York and that is about it." It was for the same reason he hadn't visited much of Europe. He was looking for cultures vastly different from his own and despite what the yanks thought they hadn't diverged that much from their European ancestors. "But I have heard New Orleans is lovely so i am intrigued."

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"There is a whole world of its own in Louseeanne. You really ought to see it, especially the bayou." She finished her tea and pushed her cup away. She'd had enough of the brew in any case. "Especially if you are still courting me. My father ought to know at some point." She chuckled.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Well, you can show it all to me when we go there." She was right he should meet her family and soon. Preferable before the meeting had to involve them explaining she was with child out of wedlock. Which he didnt know if she was yet but at the rate they were going it was a possibility not to he ignored.

353 Posts
3 Threads

She gave a soft nod at that. "I look forward to it," she said honestly. Her hand curled in his and she tilted her head a little whilst regarding him with continued warmth. "Is there anything you'd like to know?" she asked then, grinning.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Where do you want to go?" He asks her with a matching smile. "Weve talked a bit about where I've been. I am curious where you would like to go though. What sights you would like to see."

353 Posts
3 Threads

"I would not mind visiting Africa... I would love to see the wilds there." She meant it, too. Her eyes danced at the thought of traveling to Africa. "I want to see Australia as well. I have heard things about animal life that just fascinates me. Have you ever seen a kangaroo?" She sounded excited.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Africa is as beautiful." He says with a nod of his head. "I made the trip into Victoria Falls and it was quite the voyage, drought with peril, but the reward?" He says with a grin that answers the question without him having to. "I've yet to go to Australia." He admits. "But that would be an interesting place to visit, I've heard it is quite dangerous but that there is a great reef out there that is beyond compare."

353 Posts
3 Threads

"Hmmm," she hummed and then sighed in pleasure at the mere thought of adventure. Up until she left home, her life had been boring. Sure, sure, there had been parties to attend and gentlemen to court her, but none ever caught her attention for very long. She had longed to do something with her life besides sit around raising children and doing embroidery. Adventuring was much more fun.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"I take it that sounds pleasing to you." He observes as she hums softly at the thought of it. Their drinks were finished now so he picks them up and heads outside the door. There is a little box specifically for used plates just outside it and he tucks their cups into it for later pick up. Coming back inside and opting to settle back down next to her but also drawing her into his lap as he does so.

353 Posts
3 Threads

She gave a laugh when he pulled her into his lap. She leaned in and planted a kiss, and then another. "It a very pleasing thought, like you are," said Claire as she wound her arms about his neck. She liked sitting in his lap.