Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] What's love got to do with it? [Pavilion and Fairground]

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

He pulled the bird out of his pocket that he won for her at the fair, and offered it to her to make the first change in the house. "Put this wherever ye wish, dearling," he said softly. "We shall be here soon enough and ye'll be able to make the house a home." He then kissed her on the forehead.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose took the bird and looked around. She first walked into the kitchen, intending to place it above the fireplace there, since there was already a clock on the mantle in the living room (which she decided to refer to as drawing room, like a real lady). But then she remembered that it was the drawing room which her guests would see, and it would need to be the prettiest, and so she returned to it and placed the bird on the mantle beside the clock. "This is a fine thing." she commented, placing her hand on the clock.

298 Posts
5 Threads

"Aye it is. It belonged to Mrs. Calloway. I don't know why she left it." He had been told stories but he despised gossip, so it wasn't something he was prepared to repeat. "Are ye ready? We should not tarry too long. People around here like to talk."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose blushed when she thought about the thing that people might talk about. "Aye, and I have to get back to Mr. Meijer's before he decides to make my last week hell."

298 Posts
5 Threads

He nodded and then gestured for her to lead the way, "After ye, me dove." He grinned and assuming she did start walking, he would follow her out to the buggy and they would be off on their way to the notorious Mister Meijer's home.