Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Opportunity makes a thief [Pavilion and Fairground]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony didn't even stop to wait for an answer. He already knew he wouldn't be getting one. "That's what I thought," he said. "anyways. It's fine. I know that it's so very hard to even comprehend my intellect, much less respond to it. It's okay. I understand."

61 Posts
0 Threads

It was hard to understand the man's intellect, Charles agreed, but for quite different reasons. Nevertheless, he kept his silence. Where was that police officer? There was something seriously wrong with this town.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...Not everyone can be as smart and well-spoken and intelligent as I am," he continued after a brief pause, "so I don't blame you at all for being speechless." Anthony leaned back in the chair. Silence. "Anyways. What were we talking about, again?"

61 Posts
0 Threads

How could a person be that annoying? Prison would do him well, Charles was convinced. He continued to pace quietly. Clearly the police was understaffed and he was going to file a complaint.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony waited for a moment. A very long moment. Silence. "Can you, like, answer me?" The silence was beginning to annoy him, now. He didn't even really care about getting an answer to his half-joke of a question, he just wanted to not feel like he's talking to himself.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Oh great. This guy was becoming uncomfortable! Charles continued pacing without even looking at the man. Or kid. Or whatever.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony waited a little bit for an answer. Still none. He eventually just stood up, walked over to the man, looked up at him and crossed his arms in a very displeased way. Can't be ignored when you're right in front of the person doing the ignoring, right? Right.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles stopped pacing to avoid bumping into the man. He crossed his arms as well. "What?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

It worked. He wasn't sure what to do, now. He wasn't expecting to get this far. "What do you mean, 'what'?" Anthony said, still pretty annoyed but unable to hide the joy he felt ovee actually being paid attention to.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles rolled his eyes and started pacing in a different direction. Even some of the most rebellious children at the workhouse were less annoying than this guy.