Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Opportunity makes a thief [Pavilion and Fairground]
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Charles' intuition was right. It did annoy Anthony quite a bit. "Your continued silence means I'm even more right." He was getting incredibly bored and annoyed, now. He started to pace, slowly.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles crossed his arms and did not say anything as he realized his strategy was working. He himself was beginning to get annoyed though. Where was the constable? No wonder there was so much crime in town. What were the odds of a petty thief like this guy getting arrested if one couldn't even report him in the police station itself? The state of the world!
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was getting bored, irritated and a little bit too cocky. After a few or so seconds, he just sat down in some chair that he was pretty sure he shouldn't sit in. "I don't blame you for being speechless," he started off again, leaning back in his seat. "I'm just that pretty and smart and clever and handsome. I would be speechless, too, if I were you." What were they talking about, again?

61 Posts
0 Threads

"You're in the constable's chair..." Charles pointed out, ignoring the insults.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was utterly unbothered by the fact. "I guess so," he shrugged. "not like the constable's here, anyways, so who cares?"

61 Posts
0 Threads

Was he dealing with a teenager here? The man looked older, but maybe he just had an old face. "Do your parents know you're out stealing?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

The question confused him, at first. And then he realized. "That's none of your business," he answered, leaning back in his chair and deciding to play along for a little bit.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles sighed, grateful at the moment that he didn't have kids - he thought. He did not reply to the man however, and looked towards the door. Maybe he should just go.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

For a moment he felt somewhat pleased and not bored, but that dissipated very quickly. "Why did you ask that?" Anthony asked, desperate to continue the conversation. He would sooner just die than sit here for god knows how long in complete silence and boredom.

61 Posts
0 Threads

Charles turned back to the thief. "It appears I'm dealing with a child... in which cace I might as well take you to your parents."