Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Old Money, New Flavours [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Philanthropist

60 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: The Right Honourable Lord

Arthur nodded, his lips pressed so tightly together that his mouth was a thin line. If there had ever been a time he wished he could get away with murder it was now, for simply sacking the servants did not seem retribution enough for the personal humiliation they had caused.

"I shall walk you out, Miss Rosewine. I apologize for this display of disorder. Do you have a carriage waiting?"

117 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: her/she
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=366
Height: 5'5"

"Thank you."  She responded to his offer to walk her out.  "Yes, I have a carriage."  She affirmed politely.  She walked with him to the front entrance.  There she paused and turned to him.  "It has been an unusual meeting, but I am looking forward to the event." She put on her gloves.
Philanthropist

60 Posts
4 Threads

Arthur nodded once they were downstairs. "We will send you the preferred menu and I will send you the details of the number of kitchen staff. Let us know if you need anything."

He opened the door for her and walked her out to the porch, a spacious, imposing structure, with large marble columns supporting a stone roof over the door, and large, broad stairs down to the driveway. "We value discretion, Miss Rosewine. I'd appreciate if you would not speak to anything about what you witnessed in our home..." Especially not to the Carringtons.

117 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: her/she
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=366
Height: 5'5"

She gave him a nod.  "My lord, I assure you, that is something you can be of sure of.  Though if asked, about the chef that is, I would not recommend him.  I won't say why.  I would only say I did not find his professionalism was lacking.  We do help when we like and respect a client/employer to avoid making a mistake if asked our opinion."  She was honest about it.  But from the sound of it, he would be needing a new job.  She was in contact with various clients back in London, and some would find her opinion worthwhile.  Nothing of the scene she had seen would be mentioned, and there were a lot of ways a person could prove their professionalism is lacking.

She gave him a brief nod and headed to her carriage.  "Until March 1st, my lord."  She let the driver help her step into the carriage.
Philanthropist

60 Posts
4 Threads

Arthur was relieved to hear it. He nodded. "Thank you, Miss Rosewine. Until then." And when the carriage rode away, he went back into the house. If he had been the more sensitive type, he would have gone and cried in a corner. Instead, he went to find that remaining bottle, after which he would have a good shout at any servant who crossed his path.