Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh lovely solitude [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

744 Posts
16 Threads

That only added to Tobias's confusion, though he was also concerned. "Did you... report that to the police... That sounds bad." Well duh.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

"No. I didn't. Why would I?" Revenge was nice in theory, but in reality reporting everyone who's ever beat his ass would not only take way too long, but would also probably result in him getting his ass beat even more. Not a good thing.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"So they can lock up whoever did that?" What was wrong with this guy, really? "I've seen quite a lot of trouble in this town. The police needs to do something about it." Was that attacking Elijah? Tobias didn't do it on purpose, but he didn't care to do it either. He still hadn't made up his mind about the constable. Last time he had spoken to him, Elijah had appeared to conspire with his wife against him, and he had been painted like the bad guy. So yeah! Actually! "They seem rather lax."
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...No." That was a very general 'no' directed at everything Tobias just said. Because all of it was wrong. "That's.........no." He'd already accepted his role as the town punching bag, he didn't need to go make a fuss over it. Besides, he was certain that if he did go to report everything that somehow he'd end up being the one locked up.

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Why...?" He was very confused now. "Why wouldn't you report it? Don't you think the town is unsafe?" Tobias had met disturbance and trouble almost every single time he had come here. It was one of the reasons he was reluctant to let Alice stay here.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"No, I don't," he said. It wasn't unsafe, because he's never died or anything from getting beat up. Once he dies, then he will label it unsafe. "what's it matter? I report them, it all gets much worse, problem not solved. I don't report them, and things are much easier. I'll still prol'ly get beaten to death in some alley sometime soon, but not as soon." Why were they debating this, again? He had forgotten.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias stared at him. All of this did not help his view of Whitby. He rubbed his beard with his thumb. "Have you... considered moving?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony was kind of amazed that the man was taking this so seriously. "No." Did he really think that the man who has to beg people for money and food to survive has the means to just.........move away? Wow.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Did this man want to die? "It might be saver somewhere else..." he suggested awkwardly.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Well, yes, but no. "You think I can just.....move away like that?" He raised his eyebrows. This guy was a bit of an idiot.