Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh lovely solitude [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

744 Posts
16 Threads

"Oh... Sorry to hear..." he said. He should probably have kept his mouth shut. Too late.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

He shrugged. "I wouldn't be here right now if I had a job and money and everything." Instead, he would be at home getting drunk or high. Which was clearly so much better. (Maybe him being broke was a good thing, actually.)

744 Posts
16 Threads

And Tobias wouldn't be buying him food. He didn't say that. "Well, I hope you can find something." He needed seasonal workers in spring, but he wasn't going to say that. There was something wrong with this guy and he wasn't going to let him anywhere near his young wife and future child.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"I won't, but thanks anyways," Anthony said and just went right back to eating his food. He'd already come to peace with the fact that he'll basically just keep begging for food and money for the rest of his life, he didn't need to get his hopes up about that changing.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias frowned and glanced at the man, but then he turned back to his food. Was this guy even trying? Or was he purposely living of charity? He wondered now if he should have bought him a meal at all.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony frowned. "Whatever. It doesn't really matter." He shook his head. "Not like I'll live long enough to actually have to worry about that, anyways." That was a cry for attention. A very big cry for attention and sympathy and compassion and he really wanted that to get noticed.

744 Posts
16 Threads

And it worked. Tobias turned back to the man, looking rather shocked. "Are... you sick?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Great! It worked, and now the man was paying attention to him. "I don't know," he shrugged. That's not what he meant, but he wasn't going to straight-up deny it. "I just know that I'll be dead before the year's out, so, who cares about getting a job or whatever?"

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias knitted his brows together and watched the man puzzled. "Why? Why would you say that?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

He was so happy about this all. It was very amusing to watch the man be confused over this. "Because everyone here fucking hates me and I've already almost been killed a few times." He kept picking at his food rather nonchalantly.