Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh, so you lived? [Market, Shops and Spas]

142 Posts
6 Threads

Height: 5'4

"Is it a story?" Nesah asked, rather amused by the other woman's sudden apparent shyness, and trying to draw out more of it.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'11"

"Nnnnnnnnnot exactly," she said, drawing out the first word to give herself time to think of what to say. "it's more poetry.....esque than anything."

142 Posts
6 Threads

"Oh..." she said. Not a bloody manifesto, she hoped. "Do you make a living with it?" Some envious part of her hoped not.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"A living? Hardly," she laughed to herself a little bit. "but it definitely helps a little bit." Just a little bit.

142 Posts
6 Threads

"Hmmm..." she commented, a little disappointed. She would have been disappointed either way. "Well, I suppose even the social reformers must live off family money..."
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"You think I live off family money?" she raised an eyebrow, rather curious. That couldn't've been further from the truth.

142 Posts
6 Threads

Nesah looked at her, surprised. "Well, you don't seem like you have a husband." What husband would let his wife do crazy things like sitting on roofs and talking revolution and publishing? "And since you've clearly received.... some education," - the misapplication of that in Nesah's view was not the topic of their current conversation - "I take it you're not a pauper... So yes, I would think that." She folded her arms.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"Those assumptions are all correct," she said, "but I hope you know that a woman can make money without needing to ask for some from her husband or family." A very roundabout and vague way of saying 'I work, dumbass'.

142 Posts
6 Threads

"Working women... usually..." she said. "What do you do?"
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"Exactly," she nodded. "didn't you just answer your question? What else would a working woman do except for work?" She absolutely understood what the woman was asking, but she figured that it'd be kind of fun to be annoying.