Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Oh, so you lived? [Market, Shops and Spas]

142 Posts
6 Threads

Height: 5'4

Nesah thought. "Become an accomplished woman, find a rich husband, and live comfortably like the rest of them," she said sourly. "At least you can give... almo… alms... is what you call it?" She shrugged.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'11"

Saoirse raised her eyebrows. "No, I don't think I will," she said simply, and without much thought put behind it. She was a bit confused by whatever the woman was attempting to say, but it didn't last for long. "I could. And I could do it now as well, if I wanted, and I wouldn't even have to tie myself to some rich wanker to be able to do so."

142 Posts
6 Threads

That made her snort. "Good for you." She wasn't really trying to say anything. She was bored most of all and had hoped that pressing a few buttons would give her temporary entertainment.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

She shrugged. "It sure is, I think." And now she found herself completely unable of moving the conversation forward. So she just nodded , dwelling on that one statement for a kind of embarrassing amount of time.

142 Posts
6 Threads

Oh, they were done talking now, were they? Nesah looked out over the market space. She thought of excusing herself and walking away. But then she thought of going back to her brother's house, or walking around the same streets she had come to despise, and she felt her mood drop (even lower) at the mere idea. She was so depressingly bored. She looked at the other woman. "What are you going to do now?"
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Saoirse thought they were done, but she wasn't sure enough of that to just go and leave. It was a good thing, because the conversation kept going. "Most likely, nothing interesting. Go home. Write. Work. All of that."

142 Posts
6 Threads

"Do you get published?" Nesah asked, just so that she could look down her nose if the girl was wasting her time trying to write.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

"Yes," she said. Only once, though. Which, to be fair, was a feat in itself. Most people don't really enjoy the idea of some random Irish girl writing about revolution in barely-veiled metaphors.

142 Posts
6 Threads

Nesah raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Well done," she commented. She loved criticizing other people, but she gave praise where it was due.
Poet

180 Posts
1 Thread

Saoirse was already very proud of her accomplishment, but that made her feel even prouder. "Why thank you," she said, and looked away for a moment, very satisfied with this outcome.