Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Need to Breathe [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head as he felt frustrated. "The paper is just another thing that is bothering me." He dug into his lockbox to put away his money so he could travel. He glanced over, "Then he will let him go soon. He will be laughed out of court without any proof, he is just trying to scare him and others. Besides, no one knows who beat Noah up because he won't say anything."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Apparently Noah's named a random name," Ben said, slightly irritated.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah waved it off, "Then perhaps he did it. But, again, if this guy is innocent. He'll be let go before it goes to court. I doubt he'll arrest many more arbitrarily since it would get the court to notice. It'll be fine.' He had to believe that. This guy wasn't a mad man. He always seemed so well put together when he knew him.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Even if Noah sticks to his story?" Ben asked. He had to know. Although now that he knew that it was probably Antony who had been accused, he felt a whole lot less bad about letting him go to prison for him.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned. "Well.. if Noah does stick to the story that does make it a lot worse. But why would he if this guy didn't do it? I mean, there is a chance if the public defender is good enough to poke holes into it. I mean, if the guy didn't do it, there has to be holes in his story. Especially if he is just making it up as he goes."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded slowly. Perhaps that would be the solution. That would be way better. Perhaps he could even manage to speak to Noah and get the kid to withdraw the statement.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah picked up his cat to try to lower her into the crate though she didn't want to go. "I think things will be fine.. honestly.. Everything will relax within a few days and everyone will be fine. Maybe even happier than they ever were with me." He smiled though he felt he was being completely honest.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben sighed in relief. That was it then. He could collect his children from their uncles and aunts, and go home. But then he frowned. "Don't say that. I will miss you, for one." He put a hand on the man's shoulder.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed heavily. "Thanks, I'm glad you will miss me. I wish it was enough to give me strength. I am just too overwhelmed."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben looked at Elijah with pity. Poor Elijah. Things had been rough on him. Perhaps he too had been rather unfriendly during their last encounter. Ben regretted it now. He sat down on the sofa. "Where will you go?"