Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] And So We Meet Again [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose turned and frowned. "What of my brother?!

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem folded his arms. "If he tries to lay a hand on me, I'll make him regret it. I wasn't going to hit him or you. Though I guess I should have known better. You are so low class you immediately want to get violent. You caused me so much trouble last time. "
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose figured he had meant his own brother. "If ye didn't want trouble, ye shouldn't have followed me. And if ye don't want trouble now, ye'll leave me alone." She began to walk again.

281 Posts
6 Threads

"And if someone comes upon you to rob you or worse, you'd be calling for help wouldn't you? I haven't even touched you and you act like I am up to something. I just like acaring you and making you aware. But you're so stubborn you don't learn. I swear it's luck you haven't had something happen to you."

He seemed in thought and chuckled. "Or that scary, angry face of yours."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose decided not to respond and just walk on. Perhaps he would go away.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem walked casually behind her and began to whistle. He was terrible at whistling, but that made it all the better. While he kept an eye on her, he also glanced around though he didn't expect to find that many bad fellows hiding in the shadows in this part of town. Those that did had little to lose since they would only be here for a bigger score. The man followed at roughly four feet behind her, but made sure he was close enough that he could step in at any moment.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Leave me alone! Stop following me! I'll tell Mr. Meijer!" Rose said, when the man kept following her. She wouldn't actually tell her employer. He would probably find a way of blaming it on her.