Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] How To Be Ignored [Market, Shops and Spas]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny had hidden himself away but found a good spot where he could watch her from a safe distance. He watched in surprise as she worked the stall and found himself grinning when she replaced the piece. He came up to her after she locked the place up and looked down at the piece in delight. "I must have said it a hundred times and I shall say it a million more.." He reached for it but then smiled when she pulled back.

He leaned in to her and stared into her eyes. "You are amazing.." He kissed her deeply and put his hands on her hips to pull her close, not worrying about the spy glass for the moment. He ran a hand up her side , if she let him, to run through her hair, thinking that she was far better than any thing he could possess.

143 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'2"

Teresa slipped the spyglass back in her pocket as Benny pulled her closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissing him back. She couldn't help but smile into the kiss, accidentally breaking it, when he ran his hand through her hair, and played it off like she'd meant to by kissing down his neck, teasing him of what was to likely come that evening. "And don't I know it," she said about her being amazing, leaning back a bit, and winked at him.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny rolled his head back to let her at his neck. He held her close but then let go and backed up. "Let's get out of here before he comes back. I think someone deserves a drink." He winked at her and took her hand to lead her away. He wasn't thinking of getting her drunk, though it had been pretty funny. It was a nice chance to relax together though and he could see what she wanted to do the rest of the day. He suddenly recalled something she had said. His arm slipped around her and grinned nuzzling her neck. "Oh, you know. We should go sailing one day, it would be fun."

143 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'2"

Teresa gave a soft laugh as Benny nuzzled his head into her neck. He was quite affectionate with his gestures and she loved that about him. She felt like if she asked for a hug or a kiss or to dance or anything like that, he'd be quick to agree, and she thought that was sweet. "Sailing, hmm?" She winked at him. "I don't know... it's not like we'll be on the seas for the rest of our lives." She gave another laugh. "Together," she added, and squeezed his hand, her smirk turning into a smile.