Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Trouble, Trouble, This Way Comes [Market, Shops and Spas]

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

He grinned at her, gathered up whe bread in question and then gave that, and her "change" back to her. His hand brushed hers and he leaned in to kiss her cheek. "Ye enjoy that."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

The kiss was worth more to her than the money. A sign that he was indeed still sincere in his intentions towards her. She playfully took his collar, before he could move back and returned a kiss on the cheek before she let him go. "I'm sure I will," she said. She would probably get some kind of ornament for her dress for the wedding. She did not have a white dress, but she owned a blue one, her most neat one, to which she intended to make some simple improvements.

298 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'7"

He grinned at her when she kissed his cheek, relaxing a bit. Yes, they were good again, he thought as she pulled away. It was a simple thing to kiss somebody when they thought that their world was crashing down around their head. He thought that in time he could love her, they seemed to get along well for the most part, when he wasn't being an idiot. He tucked a strand of hair out of her face in a tender gesture and said, "I have to get back ta work, dearling. But I will be here iffin ye need anything."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose nodded and smiled. "Aye and I don't want to anger Mr. Meijer. I will see you soon." She blew him a kiss and then picked up her basket and rushed along. As soon as she stepped outside, the memory of Andrew holding Abi's hands, and the miserable look on his face when he was made to send his apprentice away returned before her mind's eye. She tried to shake it off as she walked away, but she could not help the anxiety settling in again. The wedding couldn't come soon enough.