Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty nodded. "Fishin is an exciting and dangerous job, right? Never knowing how the sea can feel one day to the next."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Aye, it can be. We've been getting more and more tourist who want to hire a cobble and take it out to sea. It's all well enough, boatin' on t' river, but the sea, that's another matter." Ben's hand worked away at the nets while he talked. He had been doing many of these chores since he had been a little boy, and could do them sleeping.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded as she watched. "Do you mostly ship near shore or the kind that they go out for like a couple of days ? You ever catch anything big or really dangerous?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"We don't go out too far," said Ben. "The boat's rather too small for open sea, and I got the children to look after. There ain't many big fish here, though I remember when I was younger once some men caught a small shark."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty oh'd. "I never seen a shark before, must a been so exciting. You work hard to take care of your family. I am sure it hasn't been easy and you always worry."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Och, I can't complain..." said Ben. "Me children are good, and are of great help." Anne and William looked satisfied.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"That is great. Your kids depend and trust you as I'm sure you do with them.. " Kitty looked to the kids and nodded her head. "I'm sure you both like to make it easier on him, right?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"Aye, Miss." said Will. "Aye," said Anne.

"Aye, they are good kids." Ben confirmed.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded and smiled. "I'm just wondering.. if you'd give a mama to be some helpful tips?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Well, mothers know what to do naturally." Ben said. Then he took a look at her and changed his mind on that. "You got to give your kids the right example," he said hypocritically.