Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty immediately cut in, "I never grew up around children much. I'm just used to seeing children so close to their parents. I didn't know if it woudl be difficult for her , especially as it was getting later in the day. Seems I was mistaken to worry."

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"I see..." said Ben.

Anne looked very relieved, but quickly looked down again, in case her father saw. "I was quite alright, Miss. But thanks for yer concern..." she said.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled and nodded. "That's good. I hope you don't think I'm treating ya like a little tot. Especially since you are the one who helped me!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne seemed very uncomfortable with all the attention and seemed to shrink. "I don't, Miss. Thanks for asking. And I was glad to help..."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded and looked shameless. "I always give thanks where i's due. People need to know they're appreciated."

629 Posts
22 Threads

But Anne hadn't helped her. It had been the other way around. And now she was openly lying in front of her family. "It's nothing, Miss," she said very quietly, her eyes very focused on her work. She wished the earth would swallow and hide her.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

"Don't be silly. Who knows what mighta happened had I not found ya? My back smarts something wicked sometimes. "

629 Posts
22 Threads

Anne gave her a shy look, but had completely gone silent and was attempting to make herself more invisible by pulling up her shoulders and lowering her head.

"Well, I'm glad she helped ye," her father came to her rescue. "I hope ye get it checked regularly."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty looked at Ben and nodded. "Oh yeah, but they can't do much. If I try for the surgery I have as much chance of it gettin worse or not walking." She shrugged and finished her tea. "I can live with the pain." She smiled brightly. "May I ask about ya? I feel like I shouldn't leave here as strangers."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Me?" said Ben. "Oh there ain't much to say about me. I'm a fisherman. My wife's passed away, but she bore ten children, so I can imagine what you're goin' through. Though... not as well as a woman, I suppose."