Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

"And you can't compare me who lived in america to your own life. I had something I wanted ta do, and I did it, no matter what it took." Kitty sipped her tea. "I think its good to overcome your struggles."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"I suppose things are different there. I can't tell..." Ben said. "But here it's not a good idea to stand out or try radical things. Not unless ye have money to buy yer way out o' trouble."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty shrugged, "back home I had money and fame. I think I still have a little of both, enough to get by. But even if I didn't, I'd rather die than live a way a bunch of strangers tell me to."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

She did sound like a very off person. "I suppose ye gotta choose yer own way..." he said.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded enthusiastically, "I couldn't agree more. Even if its the wrong path, we have to figure out that out for ourselves. I mean, who cares if you're right if you're unhappy your entire life?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I suppose..." He didn't quite agree, but he figured it was easier not to argue.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled and turned her head as she took another tiny sip of tea. She looked straight at Anne. "I hope you got home alright. Did the trip home go well?" She looked at her pointedly, clearly wanting to know if things turned out well since then.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

"Aye, Miss. Thank you," Anne said in a small voice. She cast her eyes down nervously.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded and smiled. 'That's good, I was worried. I almost told Uriel ta go check on you, but I knew you were on your way to being an adult." How close could she say it without actually giving it all away?

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne only looked more nervous. She looked down at her work. "It was really just walkin' home from t' doctor, Miss. I know the town well..."

Ben looked from Kitty to Anne with a frown. "Was it just t' doctor? What's goin' on?"