Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty smiled patting his arm. "Hey, don't apologize. It's not like I didn't do nothing to deserve it! I've got a mouth on me that could make a sailor blush, you bet ya!" She winked her old over exaggerated stage wink. "And could drink most of them under the table too. They all had a reason to be jealous of me or think less of me because I didn't live the way they like."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

That made Ben frown. He began to like this woman less and less. "Drinkin' is not som't one should brag about, especially not in front of children," he said.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty didn't lose her happy mood, "I brag, but I also said it was why people didn't like me. "Drinking isn't for people when life is going alright, it's when you want to prove yourself to others who drink. I suppose you've never found yourself likethat?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"I don't drink," said Ben. "It causes nothing but misery, violence and poverty."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty shrugged, "Almost anything cause do that to someone if you let it take over your life."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Alcohol is not the same. It does it faster, and the damage is worse, not just for the person usin' it but also for those around them."

The children watched from their father to Kitty.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty shrugged, "You're being rather.. broad. Lots of people drink and it don't happen. Besides, didn't Jesus turn water into wine? Wasn't it his blood?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"That's not the same story..." Ben muttered, a little annoyed. "I know some people can drink responsibly. Still don't think it's to be bragged about, certainly not when it's drinking a lot."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty shook her head. "The main point is that I'm bragging that i was able to equal almost any man I've faced. I've earned my spot to not care what others think or say. Unless they can best me, I don't care."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Och, don't compare yerself with men. Most o' them are useless. Ye needn't earn yer place there."