Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Chin Up [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Kitty shook his hand and nodded. "He is just the best. So kind and generous, his heart's bigger than any other man I ever did meet. I hope it does them all well and they end up the better for it, though I wish the kids said 'thanks' now and again. It'd make him even happier though he don't do it for that."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben nodded. "Aye ye'r right. I'll make sure Bram shows a bit of gratitude. He's given Mr. Meijer a hard time in the beginning, but I believe he's better behaved now."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled and waved her hand, "Don't worry too much, it isn't the same if it feels forced. I believe ya, kids sometimes are just like that and they gotta grow out right?" Unless they were like her , of course. "I was actually about to go meet him after school when I wandered out here and decided ta come say hi."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Aye as long as he doesn't give him a hard time." Ben said. He nodded as she explained why she was here. "You and yer...Mr. Meijer should come for dinner sometime."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty nodded but chuckled slightly. "If you insist, though ya seem a bit .. at odds that we're not married."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"It's... not my business, Miss..." Ben said in a clearly uncomfortable voice.
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty smiled, "It ain't, but it's still makin ya itch, isn't it? Just don't think about it."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

That made Ben even more uncomfortable. He cast his eyes down. "I didn't mean to offend ye, Miss."
Retired Cowgirl

290 Posts
5 Threads

Kitty held up her hand, "Don't worry, i'm not. I don't think you'd have the words ta offend me. I've been called almost everything under the sun. But I'm the one who's living the happy life, so who's laughing in the end?"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne was looking on with a mixture of fear and awe.

"I'm sorry people have been rude to ye, Miss." Ben said.