Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] This isn't a Library [Market, Shops and Spas]

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Christine liked the way Theodosia looked at her and she smiled coyly at the wink. With the woman's suggestion about ignoring the men's section, she shrugged, "it is far more boring." Her eyes were drawn back to the other's dark eyes and she smiled more before placing her fingers lightly on the book.

"Take it.. as a gift. With the promise you'll visit again outside of tea." She leaned in just a little and let the silence grow between them. "What time shall I see you on Saturday? I would regret if I were even a moment late."

84 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7"

Theodosia nearly swooned openly at Christine's coy smile. She was, at the very least, flustered by the other woman's words, but more attracted to her than anything else. Their eyes net and Theodosia held back the urge to up and kiss Christine right there- patience must be practiced, she reminded herself. "Thank you," she murmured considering her gift of the book. The silence between them grew hard to bear with Christine standing so close to Theodosia, so when the question as to what time to meet was asked, she had to hold back a sigh of relief. A few moments longer, and she would have reached to hold Christine's hand, maybe more, if she was truly bold. "Say... four pm?" Afternoon, not yet evening, the time could be considered an offer almost suggestive but not quite until the time of their meeting was met.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine gave a soft 'oh'. "Four? That is a very fine time, it seems a bit late for tea?" Her hand moved close, as if she was about to brush her fingers against that hand that seemed to beg for contact, but instead she continued up to brush back a hair from her own face, staring up at her. "Perhaps we could turn it into an early dinner together? If that isn't too bold?"

84 Posts
3 Threads

Theodosia's yearning grew at the almost-contact of their hands. Her gaze traced up Christine's arm as the lovely woman brushed a strand of her hair from her face and nodded, a small smile coming onto her face. "An early dinner sounds lovely," she replied, offering a bit of teasing of her own with a glance up and down Christine's body.

253 Posts
4 Threads

"Fantastic then.. Is there anything you'd wish for me to bring?" Christine noticed how she didn't hide eyeing her. It gave her a small thrill and she watched the woman openly. Her fingers toyed with her own collar as she smiled more. "I almost wish I could ask you to stay a few minutes for a taste of when we discussed the book. But I find patience can be so rewarding, even if it feels like torture." She grinned and winked back at the woman.

84 Posts
3 Threads

Theodosia replied softly, "Nothing but yourself, darling," daring to add the sweet word quite boldly. She wished it was her toying with Christine's collar, but reminded herself that soon, she could be. Theodosia ran her hand down her arm in what she hoped was a tantalizing manner as Christine spoke further and her smile turned as coy as the bookstore owner's had a moment prior. At Christine's wink, Theodosia just couldn't resist and brushed her fingers against Christine's but took a step back at the same time, holding the book in her other hand. "Indeed," she replied, her voice so soft it could barely be heard. She backed toward the door, not breaking eye contact, and added, "Au revoir," with a wink. She turned to open the door and did so smoothly, exiting the store and leaving a breath of fresh air where she went.