Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] No More Mr. Nice Guy [Market, Shops and Spas]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley laughed and shook his head. "I am working, something you clearly have no idea about. I have plenty of people in my life, back in York. I came here to help out a friend, almost something you have no idea about. How sad your life must be to not understand these basics."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

"Yeah, right, a friend..." Noah said. He wished there was something in the cell he could kick, but it was empty.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley looked down at his papers as he wrote. "You seem to think quite hard that I am like that. Are you perhaps projecting your own thoughts? It would explain all of that frustrated anger."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I got a girl pregnant, dimwit." Noah said, pulling his legs up on the bed.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed. "Oh yes, because you went through with it doesn't mean you couldn't have a different preference that you can't stand. "
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Fuck off! Everyone knows what you and Crane did behind the police station!" the boy said.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed. "Oh? You didn't even know who I was when we met. Perhaps you can come up with more clever lies when you're older. Besides, there is nothing between us. We went to school together and became friends, like most people do when they are in such a place unless they simply refuse to socialize." He gave him a pointed look.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Yeah right!" said Noah, because he couldn't come up with a clever come back.

Suddenly the door opened and Harry stumbled in. He looked from Wesley to Noah. "How dare you arrest my son! He's the victim!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley rose his brow and looked at the man. "He was very disrespectful and was giving me a false statement saying he hadn't been beaten at all. You shouldn't lie to a constable, sir." He then smiled more. "It's not like I have put in the paperwork to have him stand before the court and tried. I think this has been a fine place for him to cool his head so that he may start talking. Besides, it also has been keeping him safe from the fishermen. I also needed him here so when the doctor came he could look over him. Thank the stars I was lucky and the doctor I chose was the original one who saw him after the attack and so he could give me his side of the matter for the report. Isn't that splendid?"
Responsible adult

191 Posts
4 Threads

"Well..." Harry frowned, as he processed all of that. "Are ye going to arrest them?"

"This is all your fault!" Noah shouted.

"Ye shut yer goddamn trap!"